Monday, December 24, 2012

Influenster Holiday VoxBox '12 VoxBox has arrived

 Being my first Voxbox I was definitely excited when it came and as a matter of fact I received it on Christmas Eve. The card said "Tis the season, and we're celebrating" and indeed I was celebrating when I received it in the mail. It's like Christmas morning as my hubby walks towards me with this white box in his hands. The anticipation grew as I reached my hands out and actually began to open this box. "What could be inside it," I exclaimed. I'm telling you I heard Christmas Bells as my eyes beheld all the goodies this box would hold. Have I perked your interest yet...well here it is:

 The box included: Peach Almond Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal,   NYC Liquid LipshineKiss Nail Dress, Natural Pink Lemonade flavor EBOOST, Goody QuikStyle Brush, and Sole Society $25 off my first purchase!

 Over the next few days I will be giving updates on all these products and will be reviewing them all. So stay tuned because this is only the beginning......

No comments:

Post a Comment